Victor Bregeda was surrounded with creative atmosphere from his early childhood. His mother was a calligraphist, his grandfather - a painter-copyist, his uncle – a books illustrator. In such an environment, Victor had many people around him who helped to learn and master different techniques of artist’s craft. After finishing a high school and serving in the army, Victor entered the Krupskaya University of Arts. “At that time I was passionate about posters, fonts and ornaments and studied these themes really hard. I didn’t finish the university and started painting myself, getting off-system education, going my own way. Names like Leonardo da Vinci, A. Dürer, G. Dore, I. Bosch, J. Archimboldo, I. Vereshchagin, N. Roerich were very dear to me, so I consider them my teachers and ideological inspirers. In the process of practical work, I discovered a painting technique which is called “glazing” (smooth painting). I still use it in such the directions of fine art as surrealism and metarealism. It does not make sense to interpret these styles rationally, you could only feel it on a subconscious level. Creating some kind of a sacrament in paintings is the main idea of my art.”
The first personal exhibition took place in Victor’s hometown – Taganrog in 1996 and became a success. Then there were annual exhibitions in Russia, including five personal exhibitions in A. P. Chekhov Central City Public Library in Taganrog (1994, 1995, 2007, 2008, 2013). Since 2002 Victor has collaborated with American gallery «Sargent's Fine Art & Jewelry». , based on the Hawaiian island Maui. A constant exhibition is placed there, now. Twice a year Victor is invited by the gallery to take part in an art-show on Maui. The first exhibition there was a great success. After this, artist’s paintings started gaining the world prominence.
There were exhibitions in New-York, Miami and Atlanta. Among the collectors of Bregeda’s art there are many world-famous names: boxer Oscar De La Hoya, musicians Carlos Santana, Stevie Nicks and Sheryl Crow, «Pink Floyd», John Tesh, actors Burt Reynolds and Connie Sellecca. The Museum of Biblical Art in Dallas, Texas picked up Bregeda’s “Leaving Eden” and “Noah's Ark” for the constant exhibitions.
Artist’s paintings have been represented in the following American galleries:
* R.Alexander Gallery, Norcross, Georgia
* Griffin Gallery, Edina, Minnesota
* Art Fusion Galleries, Miami, Florida
* Thornwood Gallery, Houston, Texas
* Fascination St. Art Gallery, Denver, Colorado
* Art Center Gallery, Westminster, California
* Gallery «CHAL FARM», New Mexico
Many paintings are in personal collections in Russia, The USA, Canada and other countries.
The painting “Visions” was displayed in the gallery “Sargent's Fine Art” for $45,000 in 2004 and was sold (with some bargaining) for $43,000 almost immediately. The buyer wished to stay unknown. For today, it is the most expensive sold Bregeda’s painting.
At the international Internet-contest for painters “Vernissage 2011”, directed by web-site Art-Salon.ru, artist’s painting “The Shore” was said to be the best and won the prize “Sympathy”.
Victor Bregeda is in Russian Artists Rating. His category is 4B - an established professional artist, who is in demand in the art market.
Bregeda’s art is represented in the book “Vision of a sacrament. Mysterious paintings in the past and present” by A. Kalinin (2011).
Nowadays, magazines “Cultural science”, “The art of painting”, “Livejournal”, a lot of Internet blogs and groups discuss Victor Bregeda’s art.
Interior paintings are made to order according to the proposed sample of a previously written work of art, the exclusive rights to which belong to the author. This is an ideal solution when decorating a room, when the designer or owner knows what, in what subject, color scheme and what size should be in this or that place. Fulfilling the order, the author makes small changes to each picture that do not affect the overall concept as a whole, but at the same time making the image depicted individual. This may be some small additional character or a new, not always noticeable at first glance, element. Unlike the giclee, these are paintings made by the hand of the author from beginning to end, having their value in the world of art, although differing from exclusive works written in a single copy even by design.
The term of the order is 3 weeks + shipping by the transport company. Technically, this is done as follows: after filling out an application in the form of a connection attached to each picture, approval from our side and making an advance payment (25% of the final cost) with yours, the artist starts work. At the end of the work, we reset the photo of the finished picture on the front side and the back, on which the title will bear the date of execution and the signature of the author. After receiving the remaining amount, the picture is sent by the transport company to the address you specified. Please note that the frame is not included in the order price.
Modern or Russian Salvador Dali is called Victor Bregeda by those who are familiar with his work. However, unlike the great predecessor and the most famous representative of such a style in painting as surrealism, Victor's paintings evoke extremely positive emotions. Instead of a sharp, painful feeling of loneliness and hopelessness, good and philosophical peace comes from them. His works absorb, you go headlong into them, literally move into that looking glass, the world that is depicted on this particular canvas, looking at the surroundings with pleasure, noticing more and more new details and trying to find answers to the puzzles left by the author. Thanks to the original writing technique and impeccable execution, the colors come to life under artificial lighting. This is another “highlight” of Victor Breged. The one depicted in the picture becomes deeper, brighter, more saturated, is filled with its inner light and warmth, and from this it becomes even closer and at the same time more mysterious ...
Why are prices for reproductions higher than those offered by sites specializing in the production of prints of paintings?
We do not consider the situation when it comes to cheap posters under the glass of famous Russian artists: Shishkin, Repin or Ivan Kramskoy from the time of the Union Press. We are talking about modern large format prints of reproductions on canvas. So:
1. Author. If you place a reproduction of a painting by Matisse, Van Gogh or Salvador Dali in your apartment or office - few people believe that it is an original. Even if the reproduction is placed in an expensive frame, it is an excellent quality, including subsequent refinement with varnish, modeling gel, etc. and practically do not differ from the author’s own work. In this case, the more the reproduction is similar to the original, the more noticeable will be the desire to pass it off as a real picture. Obviously, this does not add respect to the owner. We offer reproductions of paintings by the talented Russian artist Viktor Breged, who is little known in our country, but has gained great popularity in the United States. Victor has a permanent solo exhibition in Hawaii, and there are many world famous personalities among buyers.
2. Quality of the file for printing. In order to get a good reproduction, the quality does not differ from the original, you must have the appropriate source for printing. Who can provide a file of the corresponding permission for world masterpieces? Perhaps the museum that holds this or that masterpiece, but in no case is a company specializing in printing reproductions. We, however, using a highly professional new-generation Cruse flatbed scanner (the leading world museums use the technology to digitize works of art) and having the originals in our hands, we achieve the highest quality. The resulting resolution allows you to print a picture without the appearance of pixels on the canvas, an area of up to 70 square meters. m
3. Pechat'. Pechat' reproduktsiy proizvoditsya takzhe na samom sovremennom oborudovanii firmy DURST, pozvolyayushchem na vse 100% ispol'zovat' preimushchestva, poluchennyye pri skanirovanii proizvedeniya. Odna i ta zhe kartinka, vidimaya na ekrane komp'yutera, otlichayetsya po tsvetu v zavisimosti ot nastroyek monitora. Tochno tak zhe, kazhdyy printer imeyet individual'nuyu nastroyku. Poetomu, dlya togo, chtoby tsveta, polutona, nasyshchennost' ne otlichalis' ot originala, pered pechat'yu delayutsya tsvetoproby. Fayly obrabatyvayutsya, raspechatyvayutsya, snova dopolnyayutsya, snova raspechatyvayutsya i tak do tekh por, poka reproduktsiya ne budet dovedena do sostoyaniya absolyutnoy kopii togo, chto izobrazil avtor. Net smysla govorit' o tom, chto eti problemy ne volnuyut kompanii, kotoryye predlagayut na vybor neskol'ko desyatkov tysyach illyustratsiy dlya pechati.Show more 866/5000
3. Print. Printing of reproductions is also carried out on the most modern equipment of DURST, which allows you to fully use the advantages obtained by scanning the work. The same picture visible on a computer screen differs in color depending on the monitor settings. In the same way, each printer has an individual setting. Therefore, in order to ensure that colors, halftones, saturation do not differ from the original, proofs are done before printing. Files are processed, printed, supplemented again, printed again, and so on until the reproduction is brought to the state of an absolute copy of what the author portrayed. It makes no sense to say that these problems do not concern companies that offer a choice of several tens of thousands of illustrations for printing.
4. Consumables. Canvases (other than man-made) can be cotton and linen. Cotton is a cheaper option, softer and more absorbent. It is most susceptible to mechanical stress and may even begin to sag over time. In addition to the country of origin (and there is also Chinese canvas), it is worth paying attention to density. The finer details you need to print, the denser the canvas. Naturally, we, having advantages in scanning and printing, will not save on the basis of and use only linen of increased density for the production of reproductions. It has one drawback - expensive. The next thing I would like to note - inks for printing. Consider the main ... The vast majority of advertising companies specializing in large format printing use solvent-based inks and not all inform that such inks should be used exclusively for outdoor advertising. Because they contain a solvent (solvent) containing cyclohexanone - a substance harmful to human health. A print printed with such inks, even coated with varnish, will have a long, slow and true effect on everyone nearby. A more recent option is eco-solvent paints. They are less harmful due to a decrease in the composition of toxins, but because of this they have lower surface activity, i.e. they do not penetrate deep into the carrier, but stick to it. Because of this, the ink layer is easily damaged by physical contact. Water-soluble and pigment inks are environmentally friendly, cheap to manufacture and use, but have low environmental resistance. They are very susceptible to moisture, dust and light. The UV-curable inks that we use when printing reproductions are unparalleled in durability, completely harmless, provide the highest quality and allow for truly bright, saturated colors. The only disadvantages of this technology include only the high cost associated with the use of expensive equipment and consumables (the paint itself).
5. Final preparation. After printing, each reproduction is manually coated with a special composition based on varnish and necessary additives, which makes it possible to achieve perfect similarity with the original. In the end, even specialists without improvised tools and more detailed study can not determine: a picture or a reproduction.
So, our price is a perfect aesthetics, exact correspondence to the original, harmlessness to health and durability. Years and even decades will pass, and the reproduction will look elegant and dignified: its difference from a real oil painting is only in the absence of museum value.
Then the choice is yours.
A reproduction, or in our case a copy of one or another painting, is an ideal solution for interior decoration, since it can be made in any size and in a fairly short time, inserted into the frame looks like a regular painting, and at a cost incomparably lower than its original.
The price of a reproduction depends on the size, and you can find it out by entering your values.
You can buy your favorite picture or reproduction as follows: